One person is dead after fire ripped through a Lawrence County home early Monday morning.
Police are looking for a man accused of shaking his girlfriend’s baby so severely it was in the ICU at Children’s Hospital.
A boy was revived after being pulled from the Fox Chapel Golf Club pool Wednesday night.
An infant was rushed to Children’s Hospital from the Hill District Thursday evening after the mother found the child unresponsive.
The Blaine Hill Volunteer Fire Company in Elizabeth Township is very proud of its community-oriented fire protection, and now that protection is no longer limited to just helping humans.
Two people were arrested after a young child was found unresponsive at a Spring Hill home.
An infant has died after needing medical attention at a local Walmart.
It is a daily routine of trust. Our children climb onto school buses and parents believe in the highly-trained professionals behind the wheel.
A local woman who was finishing her holiday shopping was thrust into the middle of a life-changing and potentially life-saving situation.
It is possible that a lot has changed since you learned CPR, and the people at the American Heart Association are using National CPR and AED Awareness Week to spread the word.
For seven minutes and 16 seconds last Tuesday, a 911 dispatcher pleaded with a nurse to begin CPR on 87-year-old Lorraine Bayless.
Controversy has sparked over whether CPR would have saved the life of an 87-year in California.
It’s a heart condition with no warning signs — not even chest pains — but it can quickly escalate into a medical emergency, even death.
It’s been a remarkable year for KDKA-TV News Anchor Susan Koeppen. Last Nov. 20, while out running with friends, she collapsed on the street – a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. We’ve shared the story of the strangers who stepped in and saved her life.
A 10-year-old girl from Hampton who learned CPR in a babysitting class never dreamed she would put it to use so soon. Brooke Hathhorn was visiting relatives in Wisconsin when her 4-year-old cousin Noah fell into a swimming pool at a water park.