Route 837 in Clairton is closed after a gas line was struck.
Firefighters battled brush fire in Lawrence County Sunday.
At least four homes were affected by an early Tuesday morning fire in McKeesport.
Some shoppers at the Century III Mall got a little more than they bargained for during the Black Friday rush. An elevator fire prompted an evacuation for parts of the mall after it filled with smoke.
Residents have been allowed to return to their homes following a Thursday morning gas leak in Bethel Park.
Derry Area High School and Middle School were evacuated after an explosion in the science lab.
An apartment building in Oakland was evacuated Sunday morning due to elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
A Ross Township department store was evacuated this morning because of a gas leak.
There is normally a lot of hustle and bustle on Pitt’s campus, but today, not so much. It could be because of the Passover and Easter holiday weekend, or it could be because a lot of students have packed their bags and left because of the increase in bomb threats this past week.
Monessen High School was evacuated Thursday afternoon after school officials received a phone call by a student threatening to bomb the building.
An overnight gas leak forced dozens of people living in a senior citizen apartment complex out of their homes for several hours overnight.
The Franklin Regional Middle School and High School were evacuated Monday morning due to a bomb threat.
NORTH HUNTINGDON (KDKA) – Reports of a possible fire prompted the evacuation of a nursing home in Westmoreland County Sunday afternoon. According to our news partners at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, smoke was reported around noon […]
GIBSONIA (KDKA) – The Pine-Richland High School was evacuated due to a gas leak Friday morning. The leak was on Warrendale Road near the intersection with Babcock Boulevard. All of the students have been moved […]
Some students in a local school district got to go home from school early today after a gas leak. Officials in the Montour School District evacuated students in the high school after a construction company […]