Mother, 6 Children Lose Everything In Butler County House FireA woman and her six children lost everything when a fire destroyed their home in Butler County early Sunday morning.
Fire Forces Overnight Evacuation Of Squirrel Hill's Murray TowersResidents were forced to evacuate their apartments in the middle of the night when fire broke out at Murray Towers in Squirrel Hill early Tuesday morning.
Hot Towels Spark Devastating Fire In Penn Hills Restaurant, Fire Officials Explain HowA fire being ignited by hot, oily towels is rare, but the Penn Hills fire marshal says it happens more often than people think.
Huge Fire Breaks Out At Pa. Senior Living Community, At Least 20 People HurtAt least 20 people have been injured in a massive fire at a senior living community in Pennsylvania.
Indiana County Auto Garage A Total Loss After FireAn Indiana County auto garage was destroyed after a fire ripped through the business Sunday.
Neighbors Help Children Escape As Fast-Moving Fire Breaks Out In SheradenTwo brothers helped their neighbor’s children escape a fast-moving fire in the city’s Sheraden section on Tuesday night.
Veterans Bridge Re-Opens After Overnight Fire, Ramp Work ProceedsThe Veterans Bridge has re-opened after an overnight fire under the bridge. Construction on 28-northbound ramp proceeded.
Garbage Truck Fire Forces Temporary Road ClosureA garbage truck caught fire today forcing a temporary road closure.
Fire Damages Vandergrift Home, Crews Use Thermal Imaging Technology To Fight FlamesAn intense fire damaged a home in Westmoreland County on Friday evening, and crews used some of their newest equipment to help them battle the blaze.
Forest Hills Home Heavily Damaged By FireCrews battled a residential fire early Thursday morning in Forest Hills.
Crews Battle Fire At Armstrong Co. Trucking CompanyFirefighters are battling a major fire at trucking company in Armstrong County tonight.
Garden Center With 63 Years Of Memories Goes Up In FlamesFlames and black smoke filled in the air in Fayette County on Sunday morning as fire roared through a garden center.