Officials are investigating a gas situation at Chartiers Valley High School on Thoms Run Road.
A lot of people love that new car smell, but it might be bad for you.
Hazmat crews were called to a building in Bellevue this morning.
A family of seven was hospitalized this morning after they were overcome by some type of fumes inside their Wilkinsburg home. According to authorities, Pittsburgh firefighters and Wilkinsburg EMS crews were called to Marlboro Avenue around 7:45 a.m.
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|8:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|9:00 PM||ACM Presents: Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||#1 Cochran Sports Showdown|