A landslide created a big mess and ruptured an exposed gas line near a bar in Kilbuck Township overnight.
Gas service has been shut off to several local residents because of a dangerous methane leak from an old mine. There’s a dispute over who should have to pay thousands of dollars to correct the problem in West Deer Township.
An overnight gas leak forced dozens of people living in a senior citizen apartment complex out of their homes for several hours overnight.
Several homes in the 4000-block of Cloverlea Street were evacuated because of a gas leak around 11 a.m. Monday. “Gas meter was spinning like a top,” Brentwood Fire Chief Lee Price said.
Lane restrictions along McKnight Road in Ross Township are over. According to police, a construction company struck a two-inch gas line on private property near the intersection of McKnight and Seibert Roads Monday afternoon.
Some residents in Mount Lebanon are being evacuated this morning over a gas leak. According to emergency officials with Allegheny County 911, the leak happened in the 600-block of Washington Road.
Emergency officials say six homes have been evacuated in Ross Township after crews working on a sewer struck a gas line.
Crews are working to repair a Monday afternoon gas leak in Carrick. According to emergency dispatchers, the leak is in the 2100-block of Brownsville Road.
Crews were called to Carrick this morning after a contractor reportedly struck a gas line.
GIBSONIA (KDKA) – The Pine-Richland High School was evacuated due to a gas leak Friday morning. The leak was on Warrendale Road near the intersection with Babcock Boulevard. All of the students have been moved […]
COLLIER TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — Officials have given the all clear after six adults were overcome by a strong smell of gas, prompting the evacuation of the Chartiers Valley Primary School this morning. The odor reportedly […]
Some students in a local school district got to go home from school early today after a gas leak. Officials in the Montour School District evacuated students in the high school after a construction company […]
CARRICK (KDKA) – Nine people were taken to local hospitals for treatment today after high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside of an apartment building in Carrick. The building is located in the 1600-block […]