Grease Fire

Indiana Co. Fire Leaves 1 Man Dead, Businesses DestroyedSeveral businesses went up in flames in Indiana County Wednesday night and a man is still unaccounted for.
Fire Forces Residents Out Of Monongahela HomeA fire forced people out of a home in Washington County late Thursday night.
Wife Injured When Man Tries To Bring Grease Fire Under ControlA man trying to keep a fire from getting out of control inside his home Thursday on Eleanor Street in Pittsburgh’s South Side Slopes neighborhood ended up making it worse.
2 Hospitalized After New Castle Apartment FireTwo people were hospitalized following a fire at an apartment building in Lawrence County Saturday morning.
Mother Of Twins Killed In N. Braddock Fire Waives HearingThe mother of twin boys killed earlier this month in house fire in North Braddock has waived her right to a preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Fire Chief Explains Proper Ways To Put Out Kitchen FiresWould you know what to do if a cooking fire broke out on top of your kitchen stove? For most people the answer is no, which is why kitchen fires are the leading cause of house fires in the United States, resulting in more than 400 deaths, more than 5,000 injuries and millions of dollars in property damage each year.
Neighbors Help Contain Overnight Fire At Stowe Twp. ApartmentNeighbors helped contain a fire at an apartment building in Stowe Township early this morning. The fire started around 1:15 a.m. along the 300-block of Hemlock Way.
Man Alerts Neighbors After Fire Breaks Out At McKees Rocks ApartmentA local man is being credited with saving the people who live in his apartment building in McKees Rocks after fire erupted there overnight.
Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live