Nancy Sudsina, a kitchen and bath designer at W.T. Leggett Kitchens, share her tips for adding local flair to your home in ways that all Pittsburghers can appreciate.
A popular Strip District restaurant was evacuated late Monday night.
Neighbors helped contain a fire at an apartment building in Stowe Township early this morning. The fire started around 1:15 a.m. along the 300-block of Hemlock Way.
An overnight fire forced residents out of a home in Beaver County.
A kitchen fire sent emergency crews to a home in Brookline overnight.
One woman was taken to the hospital and some tenants were forced to evacuate when fire sparked at an apartment building on Pittsburgh’s North Side early this morning.
Today’s warm weather isn’t the only indication that spring has arrived, as Friday marks the grand opening of the 31st annual Home and Garden Show at the David Lawrence Convention Center.
Several people are homeless after intense flames swept through an apartment building in Bridgeville overnight.
AVALON (KDKA) — A fire in the kitchen of a sixth-floor apartment forced several residents out into the cold Saturday evening in Avalon. The fire started at around 7 p.m. in the Home Avenue Apartments. […]
Now that winter’s here most of us are spending more time inside, but most of us aren’t alone. We’re not talking about your family here. We’re talking about germs that could be lurking in your home, including some places you may have never even dreamed.
Crews had to work quickly overnight to put out a fire at an apartment building in Verona.
Investigators say they believe a fire that destroyed a home this morning in Carnegie likely started in an electrical system. The blaze broke out at a home in the 900-block of Kennedy Avenue.
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley|
|7:30 PM||omg! Insider|
|8:00 PM||NCIS: Los Angeles|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|