Kitchen

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Fire At Avalon Apartments May Have Sparked In Kitchen

AVALON (KDKA) — A fire in the kitchen of a sixth-floor apartment forced several residents out into the cold Saturday evening in Avalon. The fire started at around 7 p.m. in the Home Avenue Apartments. […]

01/28/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

Health Department Doctor Discusses Household Germs

Now that winter’s here most of us are spending more time inside, but most of us aren’t alone. We’re not talking about your family here. We’re talking about germs that could be lurking in your home, including some places you may have never even dreamed.

12/28/2011

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Fire At Verona Apartment Building May Have Started In A Kitchen

Crews had to work quickly overnight to put out a fire at an apartment building in Verona.

11/25/2011

(Photo Credit: John Polyak)

Fire Breaks Out At Home In Carnegie

Investigators say they believe a fire that destroyed a home this morning in Carnegie likely started in an electrical system. The blaze broke out at a home in the 900-block of Kennedy Avenue.

08/12/2011

previous