Police say they have arrested a 19-year-old man in connection with the death of a McKees Rocks community activist earlier this week.
Police are investigating after a well-known McKees Rocks man was found dead.
The man accused of stealing troves of jewelry and other items from several local homes was arrested Tuesday.
A three-alarm fire in McKees Rocks is now under control.
Allegheny County Police have taken a suspect into custody who was wanted in connection with a shooting that critically injured a man in McKees Rocks earlier this week.
Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened when a young man was wounded during a shootout in McKees Rocks Tuesday evening.
Police are investigating after a man was shot and wounded while riding in a car in McKees Rocks on Tuesday evening. The shooting took place around 8 p.m. on Amelia Street near the corner of Chartiers Avenue by the Bottom Dollar grocery store.
There was an all-out blitz Friday morning as police officers were busy rounding up known drug dealers in several local communities.
A dental office in McKees Rocks had to be evacuated Wednesday afternoon when several people became ill from fumes.
By all appearances, the violence seems to be growing in Garfield, with an increasing number of shootings, including another fatality last night at the hands of a gunman still on the loose.
A protest was held outside the Allegheny County Jail Monday. A judge ruled a teenage girl who is accused of first-degree murder will be allowed out of jail so she can attend high school. But the ruling didn’t sit well with the victim’s family.
In last night’s pizza delivery robbery, the victim had a semi-automatic weapon pointed at him and an attempt was made to harm him with a stun gun.
Animal Friends, Animal Rescue League and the Western PA Humane Society are experiencing an overflow of dogs after the animal control agency, “Triangle Pet,” was shut down one week ago.
Firefighters battled a five-alarm fire in McKees Rocks Wednesday morning.
11 children were evacuated after an electrical fire erupted in the bathroom of a daycare center.