A family’s two dogs suddenly became ill, and now a veterinarian says it’s a case of antifreeze poisoning.
Late Friday night, Pittsburgh Police and FBI agents searched the home of Dr. Autumn Marie Klein and her husband Dr. Robert Ferrante.
Three people are being treated after a gas leak.
Three people were taken to a local hospital Monday evening after reportedly being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.
Western Pennsylvania Humane Society officials and a local veterinarian are advising dog owners in McKeesport to keep a close eye on their pets.
People in one local town are terrified that they’re about to lose their dogs. Several dogs have fallen ill and while their owners fear they were poisoned, there may be a common household item that experts said is dangerous to your dog.
Pet owners in one McKeesport community say they are concerned that someone may be poisoning dogs in their neighborhood.
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley|
|7:30 PM||omg! Insider|
|8:00 PM||The American Baking Competition|
|9:00 PM||Criminal Minds|
|10:00 PM||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|