A mother and her two children were able to escape a fire that destroyed their mobile home in Lawrence County on Saturday morning.
Fire officials in Lawrence County say a blaze that broke out at a home this morning in Pulaski Township appears to be electrical in nature.
A pedestrian was hit and killed by a truck this morning on Interstate 376 in Pulaski Township, Lawrence County.
The twinkle in Shane McQuiston’s eye would light up a room; but for those who loved the 15-year-old, that light went out late last Friday.
Emergency crews were called to Lawrence County Friday night where a truck plummeted off a bridge and into a creek.
Emergency crews were called to a deadly accident late Friday afternoon in Lawrence County.
A man is facing charges after allegedly pointing a loaded shotgun at his daughter. James Timothy Chaffey, 45, was jailed on charges including aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person and terroristic threats.
A home in Lawrence County was destroyed by an overnight fire.
We’re not under a drought warning or watch, but all you have to do is look at people’s yards to know it’s dry. Green grass is hard to find these days unless you’ve been watering your lawn.
For the second time this week, cows in the area have been electrocuted. According to emergency dispatchers, several cows were electrocuted along Route 588 in Marion Township, Beaver County around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Ten cows are dead after they were electrocuted in Lawrence County. It happened just before 6:30 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of Garner Road in Pulaski Township.
One person was killed in a multi-vehicle accident in Lawrence County Tuesday morning.
Crews are at the scene of a traffic accident in Lawrence County. Emergency officials say a garbage truck and a tractor-trailer apparently collided on Route 376 in Pulaski Township.
One person was killed in a Friday night accident in Lawrence County.
PULASKI TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Crews demolished a rat-infested home in Beaver County this morning. The house, located in Pulaski Township, has been vacant since August. Neighbors complained last week about the infestation. “I am scared […]