The bacteria that causes Legionnaire’s disease was found in ice machines at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center’s flagship hospital, where officials say one patient died and two were sickened by the bug last year.
About 150 people were evacuated from a Ross Township school after several people were sickened.
More than a dozen people were sickened by an ammonia leak Monday.
Whole foods is recalling one of its cheeses after several people were sickened and at least one killed.
The Allegheny County Health Department is testing the water in the fountain at Pittsburgh’s Point State Park after a recent visitor was diagnosed with Legionnaire’s disease, which is commonly spread by waterborne bacteria.
Three people were taken to a local hospital Monday evening after reportedly being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.
Hazmat crews were called to a building in Bellevue this morning.
A family of seven was hospitalized this morning after they were overcome by some type of fumes inside their Wilkinsburg home. According to authorities, Pittsburgh firefighters and Wilkinsburg EMS crews were called to Marlboro Avenue around 7:45 a.m.
Consumers are being advised to throw out or return glass-bottled, pasteurized milk from the Brunton Dairy in Aliquippa, Beaver County.