Three people were taken to a local hospital Monday evening after reportedly being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.
Hazmat crews were called to a building in Bellevue this morning.
A family of seven was hospitalized this morning after they were overcome by some type of fumes inside their Wilkinsburg home. According to authorities, Pittsburgh firefighters and Wilkinsburg EMS crews were called to Marlboro Avenue around 7:45 a.m.
Consumers are being advised to throw out or return glass-bottled, pasteurized milk from the Brunton Dairy in Aliquippa, Beaver County.
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley|
|7:30 PM||omg! Insider|
|8:00 PM||The American Baking Competition|
|9:00 PM||Criminal Minds|
|10:00 PM||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|