Residents in a Crafton Heights apartment building were forced to crawl on their hands and knees through thick smoke to escape an early Friday morning fire.
Two young twin brothers were killed when a fast-moving, smoky fire swept through their family home Friday afternoon in North Braddock.
One man is without a home this Christmas, after it was consumed by fire.
A three-alarm fire in McKees Rocks is now under control.
A fatal fire inside an apartment in Butler County left one man dead and another injured from smoke inhalation.
Some shoppers at the Century III Mall got a little more than they bargained for during the Black Friday rush. An elevator fire prompted an evacuation for parts of the mall after it filled with smoke.
Several residents were displaced after an electrical fire at an apartment complex in Oakdale early Tuesday morning.
Residents of a business and apartment building in Beaver County were forced to flee early Friday morning when flames ripped through the building.
An electrical problem sent firefighters to a building in Downtown Pittsburgh Sunday night.
People staying at a hotel in Greentree were forced to evacuate when smoke and fire broke out there overnight.
Students were evacuated from an elementary school in Lawrence County this morning after smoke filled a hallway.
A fire sent crews to Shaler Township this afternoon.
Now, through a program funded by the state Department of Health, the Allegheny County Health Department is giving smoke alarms to owners of homes with no smoke alarms or alarms that are more than 10 years old – considered too old to be reliable.
Firefighters and paramedics met a US Airways flight in Pittsburgh after the captain smelled smoke in the flight deck.
MOUNT PLEASANT (KDKA) – Firefighters were called to a natural gas well drilling site in Washington County Tuesday morning for a report of smoke. According to officials at the scene, the incident happened at the […]