Ventilation System

(Photo Credit: NewsChopper 2/KDKA)

Malfunctioning Heating Unit Prompts Evacuations At Mars High School

Students and staff were forced to evacuate Mars Area High School in Butler County when smoke filled the building on Tuesday morning.

10/21/2014

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

T Back Up & Running After Ventilation Problem Halts Service

It was a frustrating commute this morning for people who use the Port Authority’s trolley service. Officials with the Port Authority say a ventilation system problem brought light rail service to a grinding halt. It stranded many people on their way to work.

07/13/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,195 other followers