One man is in custody after a standoff early this morning sent the SWAT Team to Wilmerding.
People who live in part of an apartment building in Wilmerding are spending Thursday night somewhere else. Ten people were evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off.
A local church is helping out the 25 tenants who lost everything in a fire that destroyed an apartment building in Wilmerding.
An apartment building caught fire in Wilmerding. Parents of a 3-year-old child say their son apparently started the fire with a cigarette lighter.
An early Tuesday morning fire in Wilmerding destroyed a family’s home.