Tale Of The Tape: Best Pittsburgh Athletes Of 2015
- 1st RoundAndrew McCutchen - "A guy whose excellence almost flies under the radar at time."Jung Ho Kang - "I'm not necessarily going with the best athletes, I'm picking the guy that I enjoyed watching the most."
- 2nd RoundJ.A. Happ - "The guy was basically Roger Clemens during his time with the Pirates."Antonio Brown - "Chris has called him the Jerry Rice of this generation!"
- 3rd RoundCam Heyward - "He had as solid of a year as any Pittsburgh sports athlete."Jordan Whitehead - "A guy that I absolutely loved watching."
- 4th RoundMike Mitchell - "Based on how polarizing he is and the way he crushes opponents."Tony Watson - "I don't think there was anyone, maybe in all of sports, that quietly handles business the way he does."
- 5th RoundBen Roethlisberger - "Has had a phenomenal season in the games he has played."Bobby Farnham - "He'll fight anyone and defend everyone on my team."
- 6th RoundClint Hurdle - The only coach who hasn't failed miserablyMike Johnston - "He won one more playoff game than Clint Hurdle last year."
Mueller takes this one by the slimmest of margins, but we appreciate Starkey's reasoning for picking Johnston.