Dog Credited With Alerting Business Owner's Son To Fire
A family dog is being credited with saving the life of a business owners son when a fire broke out at a billiards business on Friday morning; KDKA's Trina Orlando reports.
Russell Crowe Spotted On Movie Set...KDKA-TV Nightly Forecast (4/17)3 Injured In Armstrong Co. Crash In...Man Struck, Killed By Train In McKees..."Recreational Destruction...5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Gambling RingEaster Is Busy Season For Local Sweet...Teens To Stand Trial In Fayette Co. Home...Pittsburgh Woman Gets Private Meeting...Fire Causes Partial Roof Collapse In...M.E.'s Office: Partial Remains Found...4 Killed, 3 Injured In South Bend Twp....Bellevue's Lincoln Bakery Turning...Consumer Reports: Tips To Protect Your...Home's 2nd Floor Completely...Bakery Square Development Continues...Man Convicted In '02 Shadyside Rape...Authorities Believe Speed Played Factor...Angie’s List Reveals Secrets To Spotless...Project Journey House Opens In Millvale