PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A man is facing charges after being escorted from of the stands of PNC Park during Saturday night’s Pirates game.

The incident, which involved police, a Taser and is under investigation by authorities, was caught on tape and posted to YouTube.

READ MORE: 'There's No Money To Fix It:' Roads And Bridges In Need Of Repair In Limbo As Leaders Negotiate Infrastructure Plan In Congress

Scott Ashley was charged with harassment, public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The YouTube video begins with Ashley leaving Section 235 of PNC Park amid chants of “USA.” He is wearing a USA jacket in the video.

Seconds later, there is physical contact with one man. Then, you can actually hear the sound of the police Taser. Again, seconds later, you see police begin to swing.

“The policeman had a Taser, and I figured, I’m going to tape it,” said Erik, the man who shot the video of the incident. “The man got up, and I figured I’m going to tape it to see what’s going on.”

Erik said as he recorded, a crowd gathered. What wasn’t clear from his vantage point is how the incident started.

“I’d be interested to see what provoked this action,” he said.

Watch the full YouTube clip at this link.

READ MORE: Pittsburgh Weather: Warmer Temperatures Expected Before Fall Conditions Return This Weekend

Pittsburgh police are not releasing any statements on the incident at PNC Park until a full review of the situation takes place.

As for the Pirates, they’ve released this statement: “We pride ourselves on promoting a fan and family-friendly atmosphere at PNC Park. During last night’s game, there was an individual who appeared heavily intoxicated and was using excessive foul language and disrupting other fan’s enjoyment of the game. He was asked to leave. He refused and threatened the PNC Park staff employee.”

“I’ve been to 150 games in the past two years, and I’ve never seen anybody Tased,” said Erik. “I didn’t see how it began. I just saw the end, but I was pretty shocked.”

According to the police criminal complaint, Ashley had been asked to leave the park, and refused, telling police, “No, I’m not going anywhere.”

Police say the crowd got louder. The complaint reports that Ashley was Tased when he used a fighting stance against the officer and it didn’t have any affect.

The complaint goes on to say the officers used the sticks to make Ashley comply, each striking him several times before wrestling him to the ground. Police too described the crowd as hostile.

Ashley’s bail is set at $5,000.

KDKA’s Lynne Hayes-Freeland did go by his home Sunday evening to try and get a reaction from him about what happened. So far, according to his roommate, he has not yet been released from jail.

MORE NEWS: Heavy Police Presence Gathers On South Side, Officers Seen Collecting 2 Guns

Pittsburgh Police
PNC Park
More Local News