STOWE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — When fire crews arrived at an apartment building in Stowe Township, they found more than just flames.

The fire happened in the 1100-block of Broadway Avenue. It started in the kitchen.

READ MORE: High Winds Fan Flames Of 4-Alarm Fire At Former Butler Co. Business

Crews found an iguana, snakes, bearded dragons and crickets. They were all recovered.

READ MORE: Kennywood, Sandcastle, Idlewild Looking To Hire More Than 2,000 Workers For Upcoming Season

Two pit bulls were also found dead.

MORE NEWS: Robert Bowers: Attorneys For Accused Tree Of Life Gunman Try New Tactic To Get Trial Moved

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
Stowe Township