PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Want to get into the spirit of the season and add a little fright to your night? If you think you can handle the horror, there are plenty of haunts around Western Pennsylvania!
Enjoy your share of scare this fall when you visit numerous haunted houses known for their spooks and chill-worthy antics.READ MORE: Heinz History Center Offering Free Admission To Children 17 And Under This Week
Remember…only enter if you dare…
The Beacon Haunted House & Corn Maze
- Location: 231 Beacon Rd, Renfrew, PA 16053
- Open: Every Friday and Saturday night as well as “No Scare Sundays,” October 1 – November 1
- Hours: Dusk until 10 p.m. or last person every Friday and Saturday, and 1-4 p.m. on No Scare Sundays.
- Cost: $12 person general admission, $8 for No Scare Sundays, $5 for Haunted House.
- Need More Info: Call (724)-586-6233 or visit www.gotothebeacon.com
Castle Blood: Evilution
- Location: 2860 Main St. (Rt. 40), Beallsville, PA 15313
- Open: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 7th through the 31st
- Hours: 7-10pm
- Cost: $15, ($2 coupon on website)
- No-Scare Daylight Tours: October 23rd and 30th
- Need More Info: Call (412)-215-5635
Cheeseman’s Fright Farm:
- Location: 147 Kennedy Road, Portersville, PA 16051
- Open: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night through Sunday October 30th and Thursday, October 20th and 27th
- Hours: Dusk until 10p.m.
- Cost: $12
- Need More Info: Call (724)-368-3233
- Location: 417 Coyle Curtain Road – Monongahela, PA 15063
- Open: Thursday through Sunday to November 5th
- Hours: 7 pm-Midnights on Friday and Saturdays, 7-10pm on Thursday and Saturdays
- Cost: $17 general admission, $25 for VIP passes
- Need More Info: visit http://www.demonhouse.com/
- Location: Smithfield
- Open: through October 31st
- Hours: Dusk until 10 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday; Dusk until Midnight Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $19 Haunted Mansion; $15 Haunted Hayride; $10 Terror Maze; $15 student admission only on Wednesdays; $35 VIP pass; $40 VIP Platinum pass
- Need More Info: http://richfarms.com/frightfarm/ or call (724)-564-7644
- Location: 192 McCune Road Aliquippa PA 15001
- Open: Friday, Saturday Sunday through October 31stHours: 7-10:30 p.m.
- Cost: general admission $10, Season Pass $25
- Need More Info: www.freddyshaunts.net or call (724)-378-4073
Haunted Hills Hayride
- Location: Route 48 North Versailles, PA
- Open: October 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- Hours: Friday and Saturdays 7-11pm, Sundays and applicable Wednesdays 7-10pm
- Cost: $12 for each attraction or $17 for both
- Need More Info: www.hauntedhillshayride.com
The Haunted Mine at Tour-Ed Mine
- Location: Route 28, Exit 14, Tarentum
- Open: Thursdays through Saturdays in October
- Hours: Thursdays 7-10pm, Fridays 7-11pm, Saturdays 7-11pm
- Cost: $10 per person on Thursday, $12 per person on Friday and Saturday
- Need More Info: www.tour-edmine.com or call (724)-224-4720
Hundred Acres Manor:
- Location: Hundred Acres Drive, South Park, PA 15129
- Open: Wednesdays through Sundays in October as well as the 24th and 25th.
- Hours: 7-10p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 7-11:30p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Cost: $16 for general admission, $20 Scare Saver VIP admission, $25 for VIP admission, $35 for Super VIP admission
- Read More: Hundred Acres Manor Offers Chills For Charity!
- Need More Info: http://hundredacresmanor.com/ or call (412)-851-4286
Huston’s Haunted Hollow:
- Location: 126 Woodland Road, Rockwood, PA 15557
- Open: Every Friday and Saturday during October
- Hours: Dusk until 11 p.m.
- Cost: $15 for general admission, $13 for age 10 and under
- Need More Info: visit www.hauntedhollow.net call 814-926-3133
Phantom Fright Nights:
- Location: Kennywood Park
- Open: through October 29
- Hours: Friday and Saturday Nights 7pm-1am, plus Sunday, October 9, 7-11pm
- Cost: $26.99 or buy in advance at Giant Eagle location and you’ll save $3
- Need More Info: www.phantomfrightnights.com
- Location: 118 Locust Street, Etna, PA 15223
- Open: October 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- Hours: 7-12am Friday and Saturday, 7-10pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Cost: $18 general admission
- Read More: “Scarehouse” Opening Ushers In Spooky Season
- Need More Info: www.scarehouse.com or call (412)-781-5885
Terror Town: Strip District
- Location: Corner of 17th Street & Smallman Steet – In the Strip District
- Open: Wednesday through Sunday October 12 through October 30. Black Out At Terror Town 24th, 25th
- Hours: Friday and Saturday 7-midnight and Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 7-10pm
- Cost: $17 General Admission, $30 VIP Admission, $30 Black Out in Terror Town
- Need More Info: www.terrortownpgh.com or call 412-315-7331
If you would like to include your Haunted House in the list fill out the information below:MORE NEWS: Giant Eagle Looking To Fill More Than 1,000 Permanent Jobs