PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Emergency officials say one firefighter was hurt while battling a fire at a vacant home in Pittsburgh’s West End this morning.
According to emergency dispatchers, the home – located in the 1200-block of McCartney Street – was boarded up.READ MORE: Kennywood's 'Choose The Color' Contest For The Phantom's Revenge Winner Revealed
The arson squad was reportedly called to the scene.READ MORE: Millvale Police Looking For Two Suspects Accused Of Stealing No Parking Signs And Flags
So far, there is no word on the condition of the injured firefighter or what sparked the fire.
Stay with KDKA for the latest details.MORE NEWS: Greene County Getting Federal Grant To Improve Broadband Internet Infrastructure