The Marcellus Shale Festival offers Exhibits, Town Hall Meetings, Music and More!
- 2:00 PM Gates Open 2-10 PM Exhibits Open – Outdoors
- 2:15 PM Breakout Session #1 – Indoor Stage – The Psychology of Safety: Using Safety DNA to Hire & Develop a Safer Workforce – Select International
- 3:00 PM KDKA Town Hall Meeting – Indoor Stage 4:00 PM Breakout Session #2 – Indoor Stage – Feeling the Impact – WPX Energy Exhibits continue!
- 4:45 PM The Stickers – Outdoor Stage
- 6:00 PM Meet and Greet – Outdoors with FrackNation’s Journalist Phelim McAleer & Co-Producer Ann McElhinney
- 8:15 PM Phil Vassar – Outdoor Stage
Click here for a complete schedule.READ MORE: Mt. Lebanon School District Increasing Police Presence During Investigation
Don’t miss the Town Hall Meeting: “Marcellus Shale – A True Public-Private Partnership: Maximizing the Resource” with panelists State Rep. Jim Christiana, Senator Tim Solobay, Matt Pitzarella from Range Resources, Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald and Congressman Tim Murphy. The meeting will be moderated by KDKA’s Mike Pintek and held at 3 PM at the Indoor Stage.
There is a $5 suggested donation at the door to benefit the Mel Blount Youth Home
The Marcellus Shale Festival is sponsored by:
America’s Natural Gas Alliance
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
DUG East Conference & Exhibition
JobTrack PA (Butler County Community College)
Kelchner Energy Services
Lemos LabsREAD MORE: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 436 New Cases, 16 Additional Deaths
LOMMA Crane & Rigging
Marcellus Lease Lawyers
Marcellus Shale Coalition
Mt. Lebanon Office Equipment
Norton Rose Fulbright
RES-Reserve Environmental Services
Select International, Inc.
ShaleNET – WCCC
Tri-County Oil & Gas Expo and Community Bank
Trautman & Associates
West Penn BilliardsMORE NEWS: COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: State Reports 5,429 New Cases, 75 Additional Deaths