PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – If you like a good bargain, here’s one for you! Goodwill is bringing back their popular “12 Days of Christmas Sales.”
You can save up to 25 percent on clothes, electronics and even computers.READ MORE: PHOTO GALLERY: Winter Storm System Moves Into Pittsburgh Area
Goodwill stores throughout southwestern Pennsylvania and north central West Virginia will offer holiday shoppers big discounts on selected items.
“We have everything. Children’s toys, housewares, women’s and men’s clothing; there is something for everyone at Goodwill,” said Katie Hart, of Goodwill.
The sales begin at 9 a.m. on Dec. 13 and run through 9 p.m. on Dec. 24.READ MORE: Online Presentation Honors Martin Luther King Jr.'s Legacy
Vice President of Retail with Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania Robert Stape says the bargain prices are great for holiday shoppers.
“We’re not selling partridges, pear trees, or lords a-leaping, but all of our 30 stores will offer discounts of 20 percent and 25 percent on most donated items during the 12 days before Christmas,” Stape says.
Dates and discounted donated merchandise are listed as:
- Friday, Dec. 13th: 20% off Christmas items
- Saturday, Dec. 14th: 20% off women’s apparel
- Sunday, Dec. 15th: 20% off Good-to-Go computers
- Monday, Dec. 16th: 20% off men’s apparel
- Tuesday, Dec. 17th: 20% off jewelry and accessories
- Wednesday, Dec. 18th: 20% off children’s apparel
- Thursday, Dec. 19th: 20% off electronics
- Friday, Dec. 20th: 20% off cold weather items
- Saturday, Dec. 21st: 20% off women’s apparel
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd: 20% off jeans and sweaters
- Monday, Dec. 23rd: 20% linens and housewares
- Tuesday, Dec. 24th: 25% off all donated merchandise
More information:Live Winter Storm Tracker: Winter Storm Blankets Pittsburgh Region With Heavy Snowfall