With temperatures dipping below zero, several warming shelters have opened around the area for people who need to get out of the dangerous cold.
Check out the list here:
Carnegie Borough Building: open around the clock
Allegheny Valley Hospital: open from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Catholic Charities’ Susan Zubik Welcome Center: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
In Pittsburgh, five warming centers will be available for residents who need them.READ MORE: Pittsburgh Doctor Says Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine Will Be Available In More Places
The locations will be open from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. both Tuesday and Wednesday:MORE NEWS: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 3 Confirmed Cases Of UK Coronavirus Variant
- Greenfield Healthy Active Living Center, 745 Greenfield Ave. (412)-422-6551
- Homewood Healthy Active Living Center, 7321Frankstown Ave. (412)-244-4190
- North Side, Allegheny Center Healthy Active Living Center, Allegheny Square (412)-323-7239
- Sheraden Healthy Active Living Center, 720 Sherwood Ave. (412)-777-5012
- South Side Healthy Active Living Center, 12th and Bingham Streets (412)-488-8404
For more information on the city’s warming stations, click here to visit their website.