PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The big construction project on Interstate 79 continues this weekend.
The ramps at the Warrendale interchange and Marshall Township will be closed for part of the weekend.
The on-ramp from Warrendale Bayne Road to Southbound I-79 will be closed from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. Friday and Saturday nights.
The northbound off-ramp to Warrendale Bayne Road will be closed from 7 p.m. Saturday night, to 9 a.m. Sunday morning.
Crews will be patching concrete Friday night and doing some milling and paving Saturday night.
PennDOT suggests the following detour.
From Warrendale Bayne Road:
• Head eastbound on Warrendale Bayne Road (Route 4052) to Route 19 (Perry Highway)
• Turn left onto Route 19
• Follow Route 19 to Route 228 (Mars Crider Road)
• Turn right onto Route 228
• Take the I-79 South ramp towards Pittsburgh
• Follow I-79 southbound back to Warrendale interchange
• End detour
You May Also Be Interested In These Latest News Stories
[display-posts category=”news” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]
Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter