WEST MILTON, Pa. (AP) – A central Pennsylvania teenager has died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a possible furnace malfunction. Three other people were hospitalized.

Police say the 17-year-old girl was found dead around 4:30 p.m. Thursday at a home on Main Street in the New Columbia section of White Deer Township.

READ MORE: Chick-Fil-A Sets Limit On Sauce Amid Shortage

She was a student at Lewisburg Area High School. They didn’t release her name.

READ MORE: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Reports 183 New Cases, 4 Additional Deaths

Two teens and an adult were taken to Geisinger Medical Center in Danville. Police didn’t release information on their conditions.

You May Also Be Interested In These Latest News Stories
[display-posts category=”news” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]
Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

MORE NEWS: Man Arrested For Allegedly Shooting 23-Year-Old Pregnant Girlfriend In Wilkinsburg

(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)