If you’re looking for a delicious side dish, be sure to try this one out from Chef Anthony Marino!
Roasted Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squash salt pepper to taste 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Kale 1bu 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1pt cherry tomatoes 1/4oz walnut oil
1.First slice squash in half and scoop out seeds. Season with salt pepper and roast flat side down. Roast at 350 degrees until tender about 45 minute.
2. Let cool to touch scoop out squash and season.
3.save hollowed out squash and fill with kale salad
4. roast tomatoes in oil until charred ,mix with mustard and oil season with salt and pepper.
5. fold in kale and fill squash and serve .