SOUTH BEAVER TOWNSHIP (KDKA)- Close to 80 people living at a Beaver County personal care home had to be evacuated early Wednesday morning.

Fire crews were called to Lakeview Personal Care Home along Lisbon Road in South Beaver Township around 1 a.m.

READ MORE: Woman Discovers $3 Million Lottery Prize In Her Spam Folder

Residents reported seeing smoke coming out of the vents. Firefighters evacuated all 75 residents, as well as four nurses inside the home.

The South Beaver Township fire chief says it was an electrical fire inside the vents, which created a lot of smoke inside the building.

READ MORE: KD Sunday Spotlight: Eden’s Farm Raising Awareness For Victims Of Human Trafficking

He went on to say the building used to be a house, which was converted and added on to. Due to that fact, firefighters had to look through several layers of the roofs to make sure the fire didn’t spread.

Everyone was allowed back inside around 3 a.m. There were no injuries reported.

MORE NEWS: All 100 Lab Monkeys Accounted For After Several Escaped Crash

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter