CARRICK (KDKA) – An early morning fire displaced 12 people early Tuesday morning.
According to officials at the scene, the fire started at a home in the 1800 block of Leolyn Street around 5:30 a.m.READ MORE: Lawrenceville Community Groups Hosting Virtual Meeting On Proposed Amazon Facility
The fire is believed to have started in the chimney. It was mostly contained to the chimney and some walls.
Firefighters contained the fire by 6:15 a.m.READ MORE: UPMC Children's Hospital Names New President
The Red Cross is helping eight adults and four children that were displaced by the fire.
There are no reported injuries.
Stay With KDKA.com For More DetailsMORE NEWS: Truck Stuck On Highway Divider Closes Part Of I-70