If you’re looking for some dishes that are perfect for a Super Bowl party, check out this one from Chef Anthony Marino!
Chicken Parmesan HeroREAD MORE: Penguins Rally To Beat Jets 3-2 In A Shootout
• 1 can (15 oz each) OR 1 carton (14.8 oz) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
• 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
• 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
• 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = 1-1/2 lbs)
• 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
• 1-1/2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Nutrition InformationREAD MORE: WATCH: Hershey Bears Fans Toss World-Record 52,341 Stuffed Animals On Ice
12g Total Fat
Serving Size: 6 servings (1 breast with sauce and spaghetti each)
DirectionsMORE NEWS: 3 Sentenced To Prison In Murder Of Woman, Wounding Of Her Sister
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Pour tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes into 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to coat evenly both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
4. Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.
5. Place on hoagie roll and serve for gameday