Atria’s Head Chef Joseph Karst stops by the Pittsburgh Today Live kitchen to talk more about the restaurant’s anniversary and make a delicious recipe!
Shrimp And Smoked Scallop SevicheREAD MORE: Pittsburgh Police Investigating Shooting In Homewood
Ingredients:READ MORE: 'Unity In The Community' Event Held In Greensburg
- 1 pound smoked bay scallops
- 1 pound smoked Maine shrimp
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1 cup Roses [sweet] lime juice
- 1 cup ice water
- ½ cup diced roasted red peppers
- ½ cup diced red onions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tsp. Cajun rub
- 1 tbsp. Tabasco
Fried flour tortilla “sail”
Cut flour tortilla into 8 wedges and deep fry to a golden crisp
Garnish with a sour cream “zig zag” and fresh cilantro and mint
Place over the martini glass for service.
1. Mix all ingredients and marinade for at least 2 hours
2. Hold the seviche in an “iced” bowl before serving.
3. Serve 6 oz. of seviche in a iced martini glass [make sure you got a nice mix]
4. Use a soup bowl as your plate liner and add 12 corn chips at the stem of the glass
5. Garnish with 1 each fresh lemon and lime wedge and the above tortilla “sail”