Follow KDKA-TVFacebook | Twitter

MCKEES ROCKS (KDKA) – A man wanted in connection to a fatal shooting that happened in McKees Rocks early Friday morning was arrested later the same day after a SWAT situation.

Police were called to the area near the intersection of Olivia Street and Washington Street around 1:30 a.m.

A neighbor told KDKA-TV he heard a single gunshot, looked out his window and saw a man lying in the street.

“I was sitting upstairs and I heard a gunshot, so I ran to the window to see what was going on. I [saw] a white four-door vehicle backing up and then going backwards at a high rate of speed towards the bridge and it almost lost control at the end,” a neighbor said.

Credit: KDKA/Scott Danka

One man was killed. The victim has been identified as 31-year-old Juan Green. He was pronounced dead at Allegheny General Hospital.

Allegheny County Police Lt. Andrew Schurman said the victim had gotten into an argument at Becker’s Café prior to the shooting.

“The victim, we know was a patron of Becker’s Café along with the other participants in the shooting event. All of the individuals had been in the bar together when they left the establishment and an argument ensued outside, which culminated with the shooting,” Lt. Schurman said.

Later Friday afternoon, Allegheny County Police and members of the Pittsburgh Police SWAT team were called to a home in Sheraden, acting on a tip that the man wanted for the fatal shooting was holed up in a home on Glasgow Street near Hammond.

(Photo Credit: Allegheny County Police)

After a brief negotiation, the suspect, identified as 33-year-old Tyree Davis, was taken into custody.

“We developed information sufficient to charge him with homicide. We secured the warrant, located him at an address in the Sheraden section of Pittsburgh, where we enlisted the help of Allegheny County and Pittsburgh SWAT teams. They took him into custody around 3 o’clock this afternoon without incident,” Lt. Andrew Schurman, with Allegheny County Police, said.

Police searched the house for weapons. It is unclear if they found any or not.

Three other people were taken into custody. They’re now being questioned at Allegheny County Police headquarters.