HOMEWOOD (KDKA) — Peaceful protesters marched through Homewood on Saturday, protesting the fatal shooting of Antwon Rose.
About 100 people walked down Frankstown Avenue around 6 p.m. as part of the “End The Violence Walk For Peace.”
The Pittsburgh Gentlemen Motorcycle Club organized the march, calling for justice for Antwon.
- NAACP Leaders: Pittsburgh-Area Police Departments Need More Training
- Rose Shooting Shows Need For Better Pay, Training In Small Police Departments
- DA’s Record Reveals Convicting Officers Is Difficult
- East Pittsburgh Officials Address Fatal Shooting Of Antwon Rose
- Man Charged With Driving Car Through Crowd Protesting Killing Of Antwon Rose
- Civil Lawsuit To Be Filed Against East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld
- Protesters Shut Down Tri-Boro Expressway, Demand Firing Of East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld
- More Stories
Rose was fatally shot by East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld on June 19. District Attorney Stephen Zappala charged Rosfeld with criminal homicide on Wednesday.