Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter
MOUNT LEBANON, Pa. (KDKA) – Protesters unhappy that East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld is not behind bars after the fatal shooting of Antwon Rose in a traffic stop in June were blocking Washington Road at Connor Road and Gilkeson Road in Mount Lebanon on Wednesday afternoon.
Earlier in the day, the protestors demonstrated outside the house of County Judge Jeffrey Manning. The protestors are upset Manning allowed Rosefeld to remain free, under house arrest.
The Mount Lebanon Police were asking the public to please avoid the area, but have since tweeted that the area has been reopened in all directions.
- Antwon Rose Shooting: Peaceful Protesters March Through Homewood To Call For End To Violence
- NAACP Leaders: Pittsburgh-Area Police Departments Need More Training
- Rose Shooting Shows Need For Better Pay, Training In Small Police Departments
- DA’s Record Reveals Convicting Officers Is Difficult
- East Pittsburgh Officials Address Fatal Shooting Of Antwon Rose
- Man Charged With Driving Car Through Crowd Protesting Killing Of Antwon Rose
- Civil Lawsuit To Be Filed Against East Pittsburgh Police Officer Michael Rosfeld
- More Stories