NORTH FAYETTE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – A fire broke out on the roof of an area Home Depot Wednesday night.READ MORE: Pennsylvania Supreme Court Breathes New Life Into Harrisburg Gun Laws Challenge
Emergency responders were called to the home improvement store located near the Mall at Robinson at approximately 6:08 p.m. for a commercial structure fire.
Fire officials told KDKA on the scene that a faulty heating system on the roof caused a small fire on top of the store.READ MORE: Attorney General Josh Shapiro Reports $10M In Campaign Cash For Gubernatorial Run
Employees were allowed to return in the store around 7:30 p.m.
No one was injured during the fire.MORE NEWS: Applications Open For LIHEAP With Increased Benefits
Stay With KDKA.com For More Details