Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter

NORTH FAYETTE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – A fire broke out on the roof of an area Home Depot Wednesday night.

READ MORE: Coast Guard Warns Boaters To Use Caution On Allegheny During High River Flows

Emergency responders were called to the home improvement store located near the Mall at Robinson at approximately 6:08 p.m. for a commercial structure fire.

Fire officials told KDKA on the scene that a faulty heating system on the roof caused a small fire on top of the store.

READ MORE: Gushing Water Main Break Floods Area Near Beck Run Rd.

Employees were allowed to return in the store around 7:30 p.m.

No one was injured during the fire.

MORE NEWS: Arrest Warrant Issued For Second 14-Year-Old Boy In Deadly Duquesne Shooting

Stay With KDKA.com For More Details