Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter
KNOXVILLE (KDKA) — Crews rescued three from a fire in Pittsburgh’s Knoxville neighborhood on Monday.
Firefighters were called to a home on Moore Avenue near Grimes Avenue just after 4 p.m.
Three people were in the house at the time of the fire and one was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. A neighbor ran into the house to rescue a dog that was trapped inside.
Volunteers from the Red Cross assisted the displaced residents, providing food, clothing and lodging.
Volunteers assisted 3adults following a house fire this evening on the 200th block of Moore Avenue in Knoxville,PA (Allegheny County). We were able to provide resources for food, clothing and lodging.
— Red Cross Greater PA (@RedCrossGPA) February 25, 2019