PENN HILLS, Pa. (KDKA) – The Allegheny County Police and FBI are asking the public for help finding a car seat that’s connected to Nalani Johnson’s disappearance.
According to the Allegheny County Police, Sharena Nancy, the woman arrested in relation to Johnson’s abduction, was captured on video at the Sheetz at 4701 William Penn Highway, Murrysville.
When Nancy was stopped by police, they say the car seat wasn’t in the vehicle.
- ‘I Feel Helpless’: Grandmother Of Toddler Involved In Penn Hills Amber Alert Speaks Out
- Police: Woman Charged With Kidnapping Told Investigators Father Sold Toddler For $10,000
- Husband Of Woman Accused Of Abducting 2-Year-Old Speaks Out
- Amber Alert Issued For Toddler Abducted In Penn Hills
- More Stories On Nalani Johnson
They ask the public to look out for the missing seat, an Evenflo Maestro Sport Harness Booster Seat. It’s black with a gray seat.
Additionally, if you have any information about Nancy, believe you saw her black Toyota Yaris or know anything about the car seat, you’re asked to contact the Allegheny County Police Tipline at 1-833-ALL-TIPS (1-833-255-8477).