PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Nalani Johnson was laid to rest today at Mount Ararat Church in Pittsburgh.
“We can’t believe she’s gone, a lot of people are just in a daze like, ‘Why’d this happen, why her?'” Asked Valarie Hamer, a family friend.
- Blairsville Comes Together To Hold Vigil For Nalani Johnson
- Allegheny, Indiana Co. DAs: Nalani Johnson’s Death Expected To Be Ruled Homicide
- Community And Authorities Searching For Answers In Death Of Nalani Johnson
- Court Paperwork: Nalani Johnson’s Mother Filed For PFA Against Girl’s Father
- Community Builds Makeshift Memorial At Park Where Nalani Johnson Was Found As The Investigation Continues
- Police Confirm Nalani Johnson Found Dead In Blairsville
- ‘I Feel Helpless’: Grandmother Of 2-Year-Old Nalani Johnson Speaks Out After Penn Hills Amber Alert
- Kidnapping Suspect Sharena Nancy Facing Eviction From Her Home
It was a sad farewell and her viewing was followed by a funeral.
Nalani Johnson is the toddler who was found dead in an Indiana County Park on Tuesday after an Amber Alert was sent out regarding her disappearance last weekend.
Sharena Nancy is suspected of kidnapping and killing Nalani and the Allegheny County District Attorney said he expects to file homicide charges once the medical examiner autopsy results are completed.