PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Antonio Brown said he’s done playing in the NFL.

He announced on Twitter that he’s finished with the league.

“Will not be playing in the (NFL) anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the (NFLPA) hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !” the tweet read.

Brown was recently released by the Patriots. He only played one game with New England before he was cut.

The Patriots released a statement saying, “The New England Patriots are releasing Antonio Brown. We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days, but we feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time.”

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler said Brown will likely forfeit his $9 million signing bonus from New England because of a contract clause calling for players to disclose situations preventing availability. He also said Brown was due $5 million on Monday.

Before Brown’s arrival in New England, he was playing with the Raiders. Brown had been fined over $200,000, and the Raiders voided the $29.125 million worth of guaranteed money that his deal had guaranteed, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

RELATED STORIES:

Brown is currently facing sexual assault allegations from his former trainer and the NFL is looking into the allegations. He’s also facing multiple other lawsuits.

Another woman accused Brown of sexual misconduct in a 2017 incident. That woman also reportedly claims Brown sent her “intimidating” texts after her story appeared in Sports Illustrated.

In a new article published Sept. 19, the magazine reported the woman’s lawyer wants the NFL and the Patriots to do something about it.

In the original SI story released Monday, the woman said she was hired by Brown in 2017 to paint a mural in his home outside of Pittsburgh but was fired when she rejected his sexual advances.

In a statement to KDKA, the lawyers representing the woman released a statement on the Patriots releasing Brown, saying:

“The NFL and the Patriots clearly took our client’s concerns seriously. She wanted the threats and intimidation to stop and we hope that will be case. The NFL has assured us that regardless of Antonio Brown’s roster status, it will continue to investigate all claims regarding his behavior.

“We are gratified that the NFL recognized that it has an important role to play in policing player conduct that is sexually harassing and threatening.“

In that same article, SI reported that a Monroeville doctor filed a lawsuit against Brown for $11,500 in unpaid fees.

Dr. Victor Prisk also claimed that Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.

According to the SI report Friday, Brown allegedly included the woman in a series of text messages sent Wednesday night “claiming she was only out for money, asking others to look into her background, and including a photo of her kids.”

While Antonio Brown has sworn off the NFL, his agent Drew Rosenhaus was singing a different song just a few days ago.

On Friday, he said Brown was in good shape and “looking forward to his next opportunity in the NFL.”

“He wants to play the game he loves and he hopes to play for another team soon.”