FOXBORO, Mass. (KDKA/CBS Sports) — Antonio Brown’s efforts to recoup parts of the $9 million signing bonus from the Patriots is unlikely to be resolved this season.
According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, Brown filed a grievance through the NFLPA that seeks to get him paid for more than the two game checks he received from the team.
- Antonio Brown Says He Won’t Be Playing In The NFL Anymore
- Antonio Brown’s Agent Says Teams Are Interested, Want Information Regarding Legal Situation
- Antonio Brown Cut By The New England Patriots
- Antonio Brown Catches Touchdown In Patriots Debut
- Antonio Brown Signs 1-Year, $15 Million Deal With New England
- Oakland Raiders Release Antonio Brown From Team
Get the full story on CBS Sports.