PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Allegheny County Police say they have filed additional charges against the woman accused in the disappearance of a 2-year-old girl.
Those charges are in addition to the ones she is already facing, including kidnapping of a minor, concealing the whereabouts of a child and interference with custody of children.
WATCH: KDKA’s Paul Martino reports live from the Allegheny County Jail.
Police say Nancy abducted the little girl on Aug. 31 in Penn Hills.
Johnson was found dead several days later, on Sept. 3, in Pine Ridge Park in Indiana County.
Earlier this week, the Indiana County coroner ruled Johnson’s death a homicide.
The coroner’s report said it was “homicidal violence” that killed Johnson. He also found “small scrapes (and) abrasions’ on both sides of her face.
An unidentified “yellowish substance” was found in Johnson’s stomach.
Natural and accidental causes of death have been ruled out.
- Funeral Arrangements Announced For Nalani Johnson
- Allegheny, Indiana Co. DAs: Nalani Johnson’s Death Expected To Be Ruled Homicide
- Community And Authorities Searching For Answers In Death Of Nalani Johnson
- Police Look To Build Case Against Woman Accused Of Kidnapping 2-Year-Old Nalani Johnson
- Police Confirm Nalani Johnson Found Dead In Blairsville
- Allegheny Co. Police: Missing Girl’s Father, Kidnapping Suspect Romantically Linked
- Police: Woman Charged With Kidnapping Told Investigators Father Sold Toddler For $10,000
- Amber Alert Issued For Toddler Abducted In Penn Hills
- More Stories About Nalani Johnson
Investigators said Johnson’s father and Nancy were beginning a romantic relationship, and argued just before the girl disappeared.
Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala said technology tracked Nancy’s car and phone from Penn Hills to Blairsville and back.
According to the criminal complaint, police say when they confronted Nancy about Johnson, she asked them, “Whose baby?” Then said, “It wasn’t me” before saying, “Officer, it’s not me.”
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.