PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A new tribute to Mac Miller has been completed.
READ MORE: Pittsburgh Weather: Sunny Start To The Week
Local artist Jeremy Raymer finished painting a mural of the late rapper at the corner of East Ohio Street and James Street.READ MORE: Shortage Of Truck Drivers A Leading Cause Behind Supply Chain Issues
The 26-year-old rapper died of an accidental overdose in September 2018.
Miller‘s family announced the late rapper’s posthumous album “Circles” will be released on Friday.MORE NEWS: Eradicate Hate Global Summit To Kick Off In Pittsburgh On Monday
- Another Unreleased Mac Miller Song Is Leaked Online
- Mac Miller’s Dad Attends Celebration Of His Son’s Life At Blue Slide Playground
- Celebration Of Mac Miller At Blue Slide Playground Paying Tribute To Late Rapper
- Community Mural Project In East Liberty To Remember Mac Miller
- ‘He Was A Light’: Musician Rapsody Remembers The Impact Mac Miller Had On Her Rap Career