PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Listening parties were held across Pittsburgh for Mac Miller.
On Friday, the late rapper’s posthumous album “Circles” was released.READ MORE: Jackpot-Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $1.75 Million Sold In Indiana County
It features 12 songs.
Mac Miller‘s fans honored him by attending pop-up exhibits and listening sessions in Pittsburgh.
There were meetings on the North Side, at a gallery on Suisom Street and a listening room on Middle Street.READ MORE: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 3-Day Total Of 989 New Cases, 11 More Deaths
The 26-year-old rapper died of an accidental overdose in September 2018.
- Another Unreleased Mac Miller Song Is Leaked Online
- Mac Miller’s Dad Attends Celebration Of His Son’s Life At Blue Slide Playground
- Celebration Of Mac Miller At Blue Slide Playground Paying Tribute To Late Rapper
- Community Mural Project In East Liberty To Remember Mac Miller
- ‘He Was A Light’: Musician Rapsody Remembers The Impact Mac Miller Had On Her Rap Career
Cameron Pettit, Stephen Walter, and Ryan Reavis will be in court in Los Angeles on Sept. 29, 2020.MORE NEWS: COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: State Reports 3-Day Total Of 10,412 New Cases, 73 More Deaths
The men are accused of selling Mac Miller the drugs that led to his overdose.