FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (KDKA) – Troubled NFL free agent and former Pittsburgh Steeler Antonio Brown says he’s put himself in a bad predicament following his arrest last week.
Brown was just released from house arrest while awaiting trial on charges that he attacked a moving truck driver.READ MORE: Shaler And North Allegheny Girls Basketball Teams Take Stand Against Racism
He spoke with USA Today Sports on Tuesday and told them he has plans to return to the NFL.
“I put myself in a bad predicament,’’ he reportedly told USA Today. “I’m out of it now, man. Unfortunate situation, but we don’t make excuses and we’re going to make the best of it.’”1 Dead After Shooting At Washington County Convenience Store
USA Today also reports Brown told them he feels bad for the children who used to look up to him.
“I’m going to make them proud, man,” Brown told US Today. “I’m planning to come back to the NFL.”
RELATED STORIES:MORE NEWS: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 3 Confirmed Cases Of UK Coronavirus Variant
- Police: Man Claims He Was Assaulted By Antonio Brown And His Trainer
- Report: Antonio Brown Threw Rock At Moving Truck After Refusing To Hand Over $4,000 Payment
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Antonio Brown In Florida
- ‘This Guy Is High, He Smoked, He Threatened Me’: Delivery Driver Reportedly Claims Antonio Brown Was Under The Influence During Alleged Attack
- Antonio Brown Turns Himself In To Florida Police
Brown turned himself into police after an arrest warrant was issued for him last week. He was released on $110,000 bond. Now a judge has freed him from house arrest, allowing him to travel freely so he can fulfill “contractual obligations.”