PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Another local couple is quarantined inside their home after being aboard a cruise that may have exposed them to the coronavirus.
- Local Family Quarantined On California Cruise Ship For Possible Coronavirus
- Preventing Coronavirus: Best Pittsburgh Songs To Sing For 20 Seconds While Washing Your Hands
- Greensburg Diocese Announces Changes To Mass Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Pa. Health Department Testing For Coronavirus, No Active Cases
- Starbucks Halts Usage Of Personal Cups Due To Concerns Of Coronavirus
- Schools Utilizing Disinfectant Manufactured In Moon Twp. To Sanitize Buildings
- Pa. State Health Department Lab Can Now Test For COVID-19
- Around The Table: Local Doctor Answers Viewers’ Coronavirus Questions
- New Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Director Will Closely Monitor Coronavirus, Make Maternal And Child Health A Priority
Kyle Cunningham and his husband Frank Tallarico told KDKA’s Nicole Ford they were aboard the Grand Princess last month when it went to Mexico.
The couple lives on the North Side and say they were alerted via email that there were some passengers with coronavirus on the cruise.
They said went to the Allegheny County Health Department for testing and tested negative.
They are currently quarantined in their home through Saturday which is 14 days from when they left the ship.
Twenty-one people tested positive on the cruise ship.