PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – With so many businesses closing and people being laid off or furloughed, Allegheny County is stepping up to help those in need during the coronavirus outbreak.
Today on the county’s website they released their free food distribution map.
The map shows locations where those in need can get food, when the sites are open, and which types of communities they serve.
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Cancels All K-12 Schools
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh Area: Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Washington Co., Western Pa.’s First
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In City Of Pittsburgh
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: State’s First Coronavirus-Related Death Confirmed
- Coronavirus In Beaver County: Shell To Temporarily Shut Down Construction At Cracker Plant
- Coronavirus Closures And Changes: Attractions, Businesses, And Events Canceled Or Closed In Pittsburgh, Across Western Pa.
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Area Restaurants Offering Takeout And Delivery Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- More Coronavirus News
They also are asking those that know of a site that may not be on the list to submit new locations either by clicking the tab to add a new location or email them at DHS-COVID10Planning@AlleghenyCounty.US
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic: