MT. LEBANON (KDKA) – Starting on Sunday, St. Clair Hospital will be closed to visitors.
Certain visitors will be permitted but they will require an exception from the hospital which will be determined by a patient’s critical care team.READ MORE: COVID-19 Vaccine In Pittsburgh: CVS Receiving More Doses Of The Vaccine
CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE:READ MORE: Pop-Up Miniature Golf Course Planned For Oakland
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Cancels All K-12 Schools
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh Area: Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Washington Co., Western Pa.’s First
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In City Of Pittsburgh
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: State’s First Coronavirus-Related Death Confirmed
- Coronavirus In Beaver County: Shell To Temporarily Shut Down Construction At Cracker Plant
- Coronavirus Closures And Changes: Attractions, Businesses, And Events Canceled Or Closed In Pittsburgh, Across Western Pa.
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Area Restaurants Offering Takeout And Delivery Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- More Coronavirus News
All visitors that are permitted will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, difficulty breathing or contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus.
A complete description can be found on the hospital’s website.MORE NEWS: Amendment Made To Pittsburgh's CROWN Act
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic: