BUTLER, Pa. (KDKA) — The Butler Health System says they are treating a total of 12 patients at Butler Memorial Hospital for either suspected or confirmed Coronavirus cases.
Three of those patients are in the ICU.READ MORE: Washington Man Killed In Late Night ATV Crash
The number of hospitalized cases in the county is up from just one case on Monday.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health confirmed six cases of the virus in Butler County on Tuesday afternoon.
CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE:READ MORE: Local Communities, Police Departments To Celebrate National Night Out
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Extends Statewide School Closures Another 2 Weeks
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh Area: Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Washington Co., Western Pa.’s First
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In City Of Pittsburgh
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: State’s First Coronavirus-Related Death Confirmed
- Coronavirus In Beaver County: Shell To Temporarily Shut Down Construction At Cracker Plant
- Coronavirus Closures And Changes: Attractions, Businesses, And Events Canceled Or Closed In Pittsburgh, Across Western Pa.
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Area Restaurants Offering Takeout And Delivery Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- More Coronavirus News
The first case in Butler County was confirmed Saturday.
On Monday, Butler Health System said they had identified three cases through its outdoor drive-up testing.
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic:MORE NEWS: Giant Eagle To Reinstitute Mask Requirements For Employees, Will Request Customers To Wear Masks Inside Stores
- CDC Coronavirus Information
- CDC Global Map of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Information
- Allegheny County Health Department Information
Click here for further updates on Coronavirus from the Butler Health System.