INDIANA, Pa. (KDKA) – Indiana County has reported its first confirmed positive case of coronavirus.
The Indiana Regional Medical Center says on Wednesday that results came back from the Pennsylvania Department of Health, confirming a COVID-19 case in the county.
— Lindsay Ward (@LindsayWardTV) March 25, 2020
The patient has been notified and has been in self-quarantine since last Monday, the Indiana Regional Medical Center says. They haven’t required hospitalization.
No other details are available at this time.
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf Extends Statewide School Closures Another 2 Weeks
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh Area: Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Washington Co., Western Pa.’s First
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In City Of Pittsburgh
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: State’s First Coronavirus-Related Death Confirmed
- Coronavirus In Beaver County: Shell To Temporarily Shut Down Construction At Cracker Plant
- Coronavirus Closures And Changes: Attractions, Businesses, And Events Canceled Or Closed In Pittsburgh, Across Western Pa.
- Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Area Restaurants Offering Takeout And Delivery Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- More Coronavirus News