PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Today’s Fan Fave Recipe comes from Susan Hosey!
Potato Chip Cookies
2 sticks butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup potato chip crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350. Light grease a cookie sheet.
2. Cream sugar and butter. Add vanilla.
3. Add in flour. Stir un is combined and then fold in potato chip crumbles.
4. Using a spoon, drop cookies onto a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on wire rack then sprinkle with powdered sugar.